Skip to main content

DR CN Rajadurai | PSORIASIS SPECIALITY HOSPITAL | CNR HERBS | CNR HERBS reviews

                      PSORIASIS SPECIALITY HOSPITAL


HERBAL TREATMENT:


Plaque Psoriasis
This form of Psoriasis has no particular shape. It is mostly seen on scalp, forehead, behind ears, internal and external parts of ear, hands, feet, knees, palms, soles, umbilicus and other parts of the body.

Erythrodermic Psoriasis
This type of Psoriasis is most aggressive form of Psoriasis. This is mostly seen all over the body with total body redness, rise in body temperature and desquamation of skin. Massive shedding of skin is seen on bed after getting up in the morning

Psoriatic Arthritis
Delayed and incorrect treatment of Psoriasis affect joints and causes Psoriatic Arthritis.In Psoriatic Arthritis, patients suffers from pain, swelling, restricted movements and deformation of joints.

Pustular Psoriasis
Generalized pustular psoriasis (GPP) is an extremely rare type of psoriasis that can present in a variety of forms. Unlike the most general and common forms of psoriasis, GPP usually covers the entire body and with pus-filled blisters rather than plaques.


SERVICES:

          cnr herbs complaints, cnr herbs reviews, cnr review,  c n rajadurai psoriasis treatment review, psoriasis clinic in chennai , psoriasis hospital in chennai


CNR HERBS REVIEW:


I am a 23 years medical student pursuing M.B.B.S final year. I had been suffering from Plaque Psoriasis for 2 years. Initially it started with a few spots on hands and legs with mild itching but with time similar spots developed all over my body along with scalp. My condition was immediately diagnosed in my college and I was prescribed some ointments to apply. I also took some immunosuppressant’s for a few months which were discontinued because of its side effects. One of my friends referred me to visit CNR Herbs which provides complete cure to Psoriasis. I was reluctant but having tried Allopathic medicines for so long had provided no benefits, I decided to consult Dr. C. N. Rajadurai. Dr. C. N. Rajadurai examined my affected areas with medical history and advised me to take maximum 24 months treatment for complete cure. The treatment guaranteed no side effects hence I started with the treatment and within 2 months I noticed remarkable improvement. Within 12 months of treatment I did not have any spots on my body. Doctor gradually reduced and stopped the treatment in 18 months. It has been 2 years since I have stopped my treatment and I haven’t got any complaints. Now I highly recommend patients suffering from Psoriasis to visit CNR Herbs for treatment. Thanks to CNR Herbs.

CONTACT:
Office: 48, Sivan Koil Street,
(Opp. Street To Ambedkar Statue) ,
Kodambakkam,Chennai- 600 024,
Tamil Nadu, India.
EMAIL - cnrherbskodambakkamchennai@gmail.com
PH      - 044- 4041 4041

Comments